- AIP - Locate a Parliamentarian - A listing of Certified Parliamentarians and Certified Professional Parliamentarians who have information pages on the website of the American Institute of Parliamentarians.
- American Institute Of Parliamentarians (AIP) - A source for Certified Parliamentarians and Certified Professional Parliamentarians.
- Anderson, Helen L., PRP - Helen L. Anderson, Professional Registered Parliamentarian since 1971.
- Anderson, Steven T., PRP - Professional Registered Parliamentarian--- meeting procedures consultant for individuals, groups and organizations.
- C. Alan Jennings - This Professional Registered Parliamentarian offers assistance for conventions and drafting and revising bylaws. He also serves as a presider for meetings, is a trainer for groups, officers and boards, and provides expert testimony at legal proceedings.
- Colette Collier Trohan, CPP-T, PRP - Want to stop worrying about your next meeting? Contact Colette Collier Trohan, a Certified Professional Parliamentarian-Teacher and Professional Registered Parliamentarian.
- Dan Lynch, PRP - Professional Registered Parliamentarian and meeting procedure consultant based in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- Dorothy K. Graham - A Professional Registered Parliamentarian who serves as a convention parliamentarian, writes and revises bylaws, serves as an instructor, and is a professional presiding officer. Also lists the requirements to become a Professional Registered Parliamentarian.
- Dr. John A. Cagle - A Professional Registered Parliamentarian that provides instruction on parliamentary procedure topics, an opportunity to ask questions, and a link to Questions and Answers that have been received and answered.
- Dwayne Roberts - A Professional Registered Parliamentarian answers your questions related to parliamentary procedure. Other parliamentary procedure sites are also listed.
- Eli Mina ( MSc) - A Professional Registered Parliamentarian who is a public speaker, seminar leader, consensus builder ("Peace Maker"), and serves as an impartial meeting chairman.
- Gene Bierbaum (Ph.D.) - Dr. Bierbaum (Professional Registered Parliamentarian and Certified Professional Parliamentarian) is an experienced convention parliamentarian. He teaches workshops on meeting procedures, and provides assistance with bylaws, elections, and scripts for running meetings.
- Harold E. Corbin - This Registered Parliamentarian will provide assistance in making your meetings more productive.
- Houston Parliamentary Services - Providing professional parliamentary services in the Houston, Texas area and beyond
- Hudgins Parliamentary Services - Dick Hudgins is an experienced student of parliamentary procedure. His services include advising officers and members of organizations regarding by-law writing and revisions, agenda preparation and procedure in the handling of motions, as well as teaching civic groups and organizations.
- James H. Stewart - This Professional Registered Parliamentarian offers a range of parliamentary services, management consulting, seminars and lectures. A bio and page of references is provided, along with parliamentary tips.
- Jim Slaughter - Attorney Jim Slaughter, Certified Professional Parliamentarian-Teacher and Professional Registered Parliamentarian, has served as a parliamentarian and teacher for some of the largest trade unions and associations throughout the United States.
- John F Noonan - Professional Registered Parliamentarian - A Professional Registered Parliamentarian, John Noonan has been helping individuals, businesses and not-for-profit organizations work effectively and achieve greater results for more than 10 years.
- Nancy Sylvester (MA) - A Professional Registered Parliamentarian and Certified Registered Parliamentarian-Teacher who provides advice and consultation on meeting facilitation and procedures.
- National Association of Parliamentarians (NAP) - A source of Registered Parliamentarians and Professional Registered Parliamentarians.
- Parliamentary Associates - Recommends Parliamentarians who can write opinions, interpret bylaws, preside at meetings, serve as a convention parliamentarian, and advise on meeting preparation.
- ParliPro Professional Registered Parliamentarian Consulting - For effective meetings, this professional parliamentarian can help by writing Professional Parliamentary Opinions and meeting scripts, teaching workshops, and assisting with Robert's Rules of Order and parliamentary procedure.
- Paul McClintock - Professional Registered Parliamentarian in Seattle area; help with bylaws, presiding, meeting scripts, with tips and samples.
- Robert James, PRP - Professional Registered Parliamentarian helping organizations and individuals learn and use rules of order in Alberta, Canada.
- Ronald J. Baser (MEd) - A member of NAP and AIP who offers seminars and workshops in meeting management. Former marketing and sales director with managerial experience in business and civic organizations.
- S. Clayton Callaway, Jr. M.D. - A Professional Registered Parliamentarian who provides educational programs and classes. He also serves as a consultant for individuals, boards, and organizations in matters of protocol and procedure.
- Schilansky and Binnall Parliamentarians - Certified Professional Parliamentarians-Teachers and Professional Registered Parliamentarians, Mark Schilansky and Jesse Binnall provide a full range of parliamentary services to organizations all over North America.
*** Newly Revised 11th Edition
Published September 2011 ***
Order Your Copy Today!
Each order from this website includes a FREE leaflet of "Basic Parliamentary Information" - This handy reference card includes charts summarizing the basic characteristics of motions, the procedure and wording used in handling a main motion, a sample agenda/order of business, and information on voting and amendments. Keep this reference card handy in your pocket or purse!